Have you ever felt that in order to grow your business, you just need to work harder?
We’re here to tell you that you’re wrong.
In today’s episode, we’re busting the five myths of ecommerce. From diversifying traffic to always doing the next big thing, we’ll share the realities that will actually help you scale profitably, without burning yourself out.
If you own an ecommerce business or you're intimately involved with one, this episode's for you.
- 4:54 Myth #1: All I need to do to grow is work harder.
- 6:06 Reality: Do less, but do it better.
- 7:45 Myth #2: To grow you need to diversify traffic.
- 8:03 Reality: Be an expert on one channel, and don’t diversify until you have to.
- 11:59 Myth #3: You need to always be doing what’s new.
- 13:12 Reality: Do the right things at the right time (even if it’s just one thing).
- 17:19 Myth #4: If I follow big brands, I’ll learn what works.
- 20:58 Reality: Here’s what actually works, no matter your size.
- 22:15 Myth #5: Top founders have a clear vision and know what they’re doing from the beginning.
- 23:19 Reality: Find a mentor you can rely on and build your strategy as you grow.
Links and Resources: