TikTok is all the rage right now. Even with fewer people creating content, there are more people consuming. But what makes this platform so viral?
August Noble went from leading acquisition at SnackNation to helping his clients optimize TikTok’s acquisition channel -- influencers. He is now using key learnings from other social media platforms to ramp up influencer marketing strategies to promote brands.
Tune in and find out what TikTok is all about and how it’s generating more buzz in the social media world.
- 3:17 How August Noble shares a similar start with our co-host, Austin
- 4:10 The successes at SnackNation that led August to paid media consulting
- 6:47 Lessons learned from Linkedin for B2B and B2C
- 8:32 How Linkedin helped targeting strategy
- 10:08 The tweet about TikTok that landed August on our podcast
- 14:29 What makes TikTok more viral than Instagram or Twitter
- 17:26 Building relationships with influencers
- 21:42 The products that do well on the TikTok platform
- 24:18 What August is prioritizing over tracking
- 26:44 Where TikTok is headed and what the most effective content is
- 30:56 Key learnings from scaling on Facebook and Instagram
- 33:53 What’s the difference between $15K a day and $1k a day ad spend?
- 35:52 Targeting strategies: Specific versus Broad
- 42:48 Tools and resources August recommends
Links and Resources: