If you want to be successful you need to focus on selling your business, not selling your product. (Even if you’re not planning on selling)
This is an episode about the system that we use to run our business called the Effortless Growth Operating System (EGOS).
It’s a 6-step system that we share with members of the Brand Growth Membership and help people implement directly in their own business in the Brand Growth Accelerator.
Today - Austin and Lily team up to give you a look into how it works and Austin shares his own experience with poor management and burnout that led to the creation of the Effortless Growth Operating System.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How to create compelling job descriptions & how to hire the right people
- How to focus your energy on the areas of your business you love
- How to get clear on your vision & truly believe in it
- 5:08 Austin’s background in eComm, business, and operations
- 9:22 The Effortless Growth Operating System and how it can improve your business
- 11:48 What Austin has done to improve his own business and processes
- 12:33 Why eComm brands who want fast growth need the Effortless Growth Operating System
- 19:50 Under-discussed issues with hiring right now
- 22:21 How to get help implementing an operating system in your business
- Join the The Brand Growth Accelerator and we will help you scale your business
- 25:58 Why you should be focused on selling you busines and not your product (even if you’re not planning on selling your business)
- 27:30 Austin’s tip on what to do RIGHT NOW in your business
- 29:16 Lily’s tip on what to do RIGHT NOW in your business