If you can’t write, you can’t sell (unless you hire a copywriter). How to increase conversion, LTV & engagement with better copy.
In this episode, Austin and Chris Orzechowski discuss a wide range of eComm topics to give you some great food for thought.
Topics include - traffic strategies by channel, how to hire a copywriter, choosing your mindset towards your business, how to write a story hook over a product hook (and sell more), and rounding out with web3 opportunities and curiosities.
Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.
- 4:11 Chris’s experiment to find traffic channels that work
- 5:13 Facebook ads right now
- 7:05 What Chris is doing on YouTube
- 11:57 What to look for when hiring an in-house copywriter
- 14:57 Where to hire a copywriter to increase conversion, LTV & engagement
- 18:12 Creating a brief and working as a team from idea to output
- 21:19 Story based hooks vs product based hooks
- 24:21 How to tell a story around your product (that’s compelling & sells)
- 29:03 Parenting as an entrepreneur
- 33:56 A “not participating in recessions” mindset
- 40:20 The difference between good and great copywriting
- 43:30 Thoughts on crypto and NFT markets
- 48:08 The metaverse and optimizing your real life for the online world