Hear the wisdom corporate escape artist, Buck Rizvi has on growth vs fixed mindset, how to run 25 employees virtually from your own home office and the process of hiring those people.
How do you know when to keep moving forward on your current venture or business are you prepared for growth? When is it time to be done? Let go. Sell the business or just walk away?
Key Takeaways from the Show
- Why Buck believes in doing everything to maintain your reputation online
- How he’s started multiple mulit-million dollar businesses after the age of 40 years old
- Growth vs. Fixed Mindset
- How to hire people using something called “the frog-kissing method”
- When to start another business and when to keep pushing forward
- When to sell your business?
- Difference between running a 7 figure and 8 figure business
- Why he one time FedEx’d a $15,000 check to one of the most legendary copywriter’s of our time
- How he runs a team of 25 employees completely remote
Links / Resources