A mega PR hit can be the gift that keeps on giving -- so why aren’t more ecommerce business owners getting in on it?
This week, Peter Friis, CEO and co-founder of ESSIO Shower and CEO and founder of PR Volt, talks about how PR, combined with Facebook advertising, helped grow his business from 0 to $1 million in sales in just two years. Friis shares the key elements of successful PR campaigns, and what your product must have in order to get news editors’ attention. Find out how you can get started with PR for your business today, and the best way to package PR wins into ads that produce results.
- 8:07 The two key elements to use when reaching out to editors for PR opportunities
- 10:20 How Good Morning America (GMA) helped Essio Shower focus their marketing efforts
- 12:01 Why using Facebook video ads helped get more conversions
- 15:30 How hitting a PR “homerun” like GMA can impact your ecommerce business even a year later
- 17:00 The two most effective ways to turn your PR “wins” into great advertisements
- 20:14 Videos on Facebook can be hard for converting on top of the funnel, Peter shares the ad objectives that are most most successful
- 22:30 Does your ecommerce have these key qualities? Then you should be doing PR
- 24:40 Here is what you should be looking for in a PR agency (hint: it’s not who they know)
- 27:16 What to expect: the lifetime value of good PR for a brand/product
- 33:05 3 types of videos that are working on Facebook for Essio Shower that you can create too
- 36:05 The tools that literally built PR Volt from the ground up
Links and Resources: