There are only 130 days until Black Friday. With the global economy in so much flux because of COVID-19, what are your Q4 predictions?
Are you preparing for a massive Q4 or wondering if your business is going to just get by?
In this episode, I go over a few Q4 predictions with cases in favor of and against Q4 being a thriving quarter for ecommerce, factors to consider that are in and out of your control, and most importantly, how you can prepare.
- 3:39 Why the ecommerce industry is primed to have a massive Q4
- 5:59 COVID-19 effects on spending and your consumer’s potential psychological shift during Q4
- 8:01 How to manage your ecommerce inventory to get a leg up against your competition
- 9:12 If your target audience includes these people you might have a difficult Q4
- 10:39 The biggest case against a successful Q4
- 13:17 Large corporations marketing budgets and how they could impact small business’ ability to compete
- 14:27 Austin’s Q4 predictions and his 3 step plan for preparing for the type of quarter in store
Links and Resources: