In part 4 of our Scaling Series we’re talking about Growth Mode.
You’ve made your first seven figures and now you’re scaling up to eight figures. You’ve figured out something that works and you might be starting to feel overworked and overwhelmed.
Now is the time to make those key hires and/or outsource channels you feel like you’ve maximized. It’s time to go from the day-to-day manager of your business and grow into the true role of CEO.
In this episode, we’re talking about how to start getting things off your plate, managing inventory issues, and how to determine whether it’s time to focus on a new marketing channel.
- 5:38 One of the biggest issues in Growth Mode: Superhero Syndrome.
- 7:57 Implement systems to help you get more off your plate.
- 11:10 Why inventory issues often arise at this stage of growth.
- 13:20 How to solve your inventory issues.
- 16:01 Challenges you might face as you’re trying to hire, and what not to do.
- 18:32 Strategic issues that arise during Growth Mode.
- 20:54 Things to look at to determine how much more room there is for growth with a specific marketing channel.
- 22:06 How to successfully onboard an agency or a new in-house hire.
- 24:33 Businesses that take it to the next level offload successful channels and dive into learning the next one.
- 26:44 Slow down to grow faster.
- 28:14 Remember why you started your business in the first place.
- 29:17 Your transformation from day-to-day business manager to CEO.
Links And Resources